Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kettlemuck's Toy Shoppe

During Spring Break I wanted to do some different and fun things with the kids.  I have known about this toy store that is right down the road, but I have never been to it.  I just figured it would be over priced toys that my kids would want and then play with for 5 minutes.  Well, I was wrong.  This place was awesome!  No Batteries Policy.  They have lots and lots of animals, books, little trinkets...I could go on, but I think you get the point.  The best part of the store is they have a huge sand pit that is made of recycled plastic milk containers.  For a small fee, you get to dig for "treasure".  Maxwell and Annabel had a blast doing this.  Annabel's favorite part was the talking tree.  She just could not figure out how this tree was talking and singing songs. 
Digging for treasure

Where was this place when Maxwell was infatuated with animals?
Talking tree

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, and the kids are as cute as always:) Thanks for posting on your spring break fun!

    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Store. I didn't realize you had not been there. Glad you had fun.

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete