Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

As most of you know, Art is in Chicago visiting with Non so it's just me and the kids this Mother's Day.  I hope all of you that are moms have a relaxing and wonderful day!
Maxwell's teachers asked me to come up with some ideas for the kids to do for Mother's Day.  These were my Pinterest inspired crafts I did with Annabel.  They ended up doing the bookmark on your left.

Friday was the Mother's Day Tea.  Maxwell looked so cute singing his songs.  Afterwards, they gave us our gifts and we had lemon water (no tea!?) and cookies.  It was all so darling!
From left to right:  Annabel made me this in her Storybook Land class and she says they are "crystals" that she colored.  Maxwell made the bookmark and the picture frame at school.
On my way to the Mother's Day Tea and Annabel on her way to Rock-N-Roll Kids
My beautiful children on Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. Love your crafty ideas, and the kids are too cute!


    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial and Mother's Day to you too! Quite creative with the gifts. Those are the best gifts - kid-made. love, Traci

    ReplyDelete